Monday, June 22, 2009

Worn out little girl!

As I was posting the pictures from our day at the zoo, Randy called me in to come look at Alex. She fell asleep sitting up drinking her milk. She was so worn out from the day. As an interesting side note to the day, her skin looks better tonight than it has in a long while. I am taking Alex to see a pediatric dermatologist tomorrow for her eczema. Since the summer heat has hit, her skin has gotten out of control bad. She is constantly broken out. We thought with her being out in the heat today, it would probably look really bad tomorrow and the doctor would see how bad it is. But of course, it looked better tonight. Interestingly, the other night I had read that the sun was something that would help the eczema. I'm curious to hear what all the doctor says tomorrow.

No comments: