Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Alex's dr appt- 9 month checkup

Since Alex's rash is looking tons better, we were able to have her 9 month check-up today. She weighs 16lbs 12oz (25%) and is 28.5 inches long (75-90%). She is doing great and the dr said everything looks good. Although she did tell me that it was time to move her to a big girl car seat instead of the baby seat because she is too long. That makes me so sad....My baby is not a baby anymore. Now I just have to convince Randy to let me buy one. He thinks we just need to buy a little cheapy booster seat for Riley and let her use his. I don't think these are safe enough for him. There is no head protection!
My doctor laughed while examining her. She said, she sure does have a mischievious look in her eye. She wants to get into everything at home, doesn't she. She also warned me that this one is going to keep me on my toes. Well so far that is true!