Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas pictures- take 1 & 2

The last 2 days I have been trying desperately, with assistance from my mom & dad to get pictures of the kids in their Christmas clothes. I think these pictures clearly show why I usually go to a professional photographer for Christmas pictures, no matter how great my camera is! Here is take 1 on Tuesday night...Alex decided she no longer wanted to pose with Riley, just stand in the chair!

Here is take 2 on Wednesday morning at Nana & Gampa's house. But of course enjoying their new nativity set was clearly more important!
Riley at least was posing!
New backdrop, same effect!
Aren't they cute together? I'm sure it was beautiful music...
On Wednesday evening after 2 parent conferences, I decide to squeeze in a visit with Santa. Riley, my easy going child, as usual was fine and content to tell Santa what he wanted for Christmas. Apparantly on Wednesday he wanted the hot wheels set that changes colors when the cars go through the car wash. Maybe he should have told Santa's helpers while they went shopping!

I don't think this picture will surprise any of you who have ever taken a toddler to see Santa!
Alex was completely terrified. I told the photographer to just quickly take the picture and then we moved on. I least I can say that my pictures reflect reality.
I wish that I could say that I have a great excuse for why this is my first post in WEEKS! But unfortunately, all I can say is the tree is decorated and the boxes are out of storage (NOT UNPACKED!). The Christmas cards are not even ordered yet, and my house is a disaster. I have not done any wonderful Christmas activities with my children this year. But we ARE finished shopping for the kids, and 3 other people...I will get there...eventually!

1 comment:

ChelseaSalomone said...

The pictures may not be Christmas card worthy to you, but I think they're PRECIOUS!! I love their little outfits!