Monday, September 28, 2009

An Awesome Ending to a Monday

Saturday I was all excited about getting out the decorations for Halloween. At first I was doing great, then I took a little break, fixed some dinner, and the next thing I knew I had a horrible sinus headache. So I went to bed. Then on Sunday, I chose to take the kids to the state fair instead of finishing and cleaning up. As a result, I left the house this morning for work with decorations all over the floor. It was probably the worst my house has ever looked. Dishes in the sink, toys all over the floor, and decorations covering my coffee table and bathroom. Then in swooped my house cleaning angel. Yesterday at the fair, I was discussing my dilemma with Nemo, my grandmother. She suggested that she could help me out. I took her up on the offer. So today while I worked, Papaw & Nemo came over to help. They finished decorating my house, vacuumed my floors, did the dishes, and did a couple loads of laundry. It was awesome.
To make it all better, as I walked in the door this afternoon, and Randy was cooking dinner. What an awesome evening. If only my house would stay this clean!

1 comment:

ChelseaSalomone said...

WOW! Your grandma ROCKS!!! Where can I find one of those? Your decor. looks really good- I LOVE your candles!!