Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hanging with the Hulls

Two weekends ago, we spent Sunday afternoon hanging with our friends, The Hulls and the Bruggers. Phillip & Dion were both buddies in the Corps with Randy. I absolutely love hanging out with them. Part of it, I secretely have to admit is because I think Tiffany is one of the most amazing mothers I know. Her children are so smart and well behaved! Austin is 5, so a year older than Riley and Hailey is 2.5, so just a little older than Alex. We always have so much hanging out with them, and somehow all the big kids disappear upstairs and we don't don't hear from them except when they are hungry. That adds to our fun! I was amazed at how much Alex instantly took to Hailey. I guess a girl knows another girl versus the rotten boys!


Daddy got jealous and had to play Wii with the boys!





No comments: