Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Alex's 1st Birthday Party

On Saturday, we had Alex's 1st birthday party at the house. It turned out even better than I expected, although I will admit that I hated having a birthday party after my first week of school. I swear I was up late every night, working on her video, cleaning house, and buying things for the party. I was exhausted by Saturday night. Luckily my inlaws took the kids on Thursday night, all day Friday and Friday night. I never would have gotten it done if the kids had been at home. Here was Alex's smash cake. We had done her pictures the weekend before, so I knew she would not have an allergic reaction. I also knew she was going to be a little timid around the cake.
The cake I found at Albertson's. I think they are my favorite new grocery store. I got this cake for only $19 and her smash cake was free!

Digging in! Alex got so many presents, most of them CLOTHES! I was very excited. Alex only had 2 outfits in her next size. So she desperately needed clothes. Luckily she got a TON! She is going to be so styling!
Alex did get a few toys. Her was her new ride on pink truck. Now she doesn't have to use bubba's anymore!

Her pretty princess chair that my parent's found at Canton. It matches perfectly with her room!

Every little girl needs her own purse!

Riley had a ton of fun too! This is him and Jacob on the swing. I think Riley had more friends at this party than at his own.
Look out world, I'm one!

Another cake face!


1 comment:

ChelseaSalomone said...

I love this post! I can't believe that cake is from Albertson's!! Looks like a fun party.