Friday, September 18, 2009

Alex's 1 year pics

I finally picked up Alex's 1 year pictures today. They were wonderful. Sheri Nagle was our photographer in Keller. She is so patient with the kids. Especially since this photo shoot turned into a 2 day event. Apparantly, I made the mistake of scheduling the first session during her morning nap time. She took the pictures with brother and then was DONE! Literally she laid down in the middle of the backdrop and put her head down. Thank goodness, Sheri had an opening for the following afternoon. We were able to finish up her 1 year pictures. The first time I dressed Alex in this dress for church, Riley out of the blue, looks at me, and says, "Mommy, she is a pretty princess!" I know baby she IS a pretty princess!

Don't these blue eyes just melt your heart. I LOVE that she got her Daddy's baby blues!
As you can tell she had lots of fun posing in her tutu!

After a while, she just decided to sit down and play coy. I was trying so hard to get a picture of her showing off that the shirt said, "I'm one!" But all Alex wanted to do was clasp her hands together and twist around. :)

On a side note, Alex came home from the babysitter's today running a 101 degree fever. I sure hope she is not getting really sick. At least it is a weekend, and I won't have to miss work!

3 comments:

ChelseaSalomone said...

Oh my gosh April- these are AWESOME!!! She looks SO pretty- she could be a baby model or something. I'm really glad you had them done- you're right they'll be hanging in your house for a LONG time. Totally worth it.

Unknown said...

Oh my GOSH April, she is Gorgeous!!
--Rachel L.

ChristyA said...

the pictures are wonderful!!! She is such a beautiful little girl!