Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring break in Pensacola

After one long week of rain and nearly freezing temperatures in Fort Worth, we left town last Saturday for a Spring Break of warm weather & sun. Instead we got more rain! It rained until Tuesday! But finally the rain broke and we were able to head to the beach. The water was still too cold to enjoy, but Riley & Daddy built some sand castles.

Is Riley half as tall as Randy?
This was the only way that I could get a picture of myself to show that I was also on the trip.






Since we didn't bring Alex's baby bath tub, I had to figure out a way to get her a bath. So Riley helped me out. He held her, while I bathed her. What a big helper!






Alex and Karyn got to spend some good time together hanging out while we went to the beach.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's ONE HECK of a t-shirt tan Randy. Way to go!

--Rachel