Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Eating her feet!

I only wish that I could say that I was this flexible! Anyway lately Alex has discovered her feet and apparantly they taste pretty good. She loves to roll around on the floor and get her foot in her mouth. First let me give you a little insight to what feeding Alex is like. She takes a bite and then sticks her fingers in her mouth. It makes for a messy task because then she wipes her dirty fingers all over her pants. When she finishes sucking her fingers, then she opens her mouth for more. Well yesterday I called my mom during the day to see how the kids were doing on their first day back from spring break. She told me, "If you thought feeding Alex was hard when she stuck her fingers in her mouth, it is even harder when she sticks her foot in her mouth." Needless to say by the time the meal was over, she was covered in food from her head to her toes!


No comments: