Thursday, March 12, 2009

Guitar Hero!


Randy just recently got guitar hero. Against my preferred noise level, Randy & Riley were rocking out the other night! I do have to say that Riley was having a blast, jumping around and jamming on the guitar.
A really funny story goes along with this. During Christmastime while out shopping, we had gone in to Best Buy to get a gift card. Right by the door they had the new game "Rockstar" posted. Riley saw it and immediately wanted to play. I told him we didn't have time and needed to get this done real quickly. He went on to tell me that he really wanted to become a rockstar. I'm not real sure if he had heard somebody say the name of the game when we walked in or what. That was one of those times, that you have to stop and think in your head, I know he didn't just read that by himself...Anyway he really didn't want to let it drop. As we are checking out, he looks up at the cashier and tells her, "I want to be a rock star!" She laughs and tell him, "Me too!" So now I guess he is getting to be a rockstar.

No comments: