Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Alex's Field Trip to the Zoo

One of the side effects/benefits of Alex's new preschool is they take field trips, lots of field trips.  Well really they are just an organized day that everyone goes with their parents to the same place.  So for my dad's birthday, they got to take Alex to the Ft. Worth Zoo. 
The 2 Monkeys!


Feeding the fish together
Touching her first snake
Silly girls
I wish I was full of stories to tell you about how great the day went, but I was...well, you know...at work. :(
Yeah feeling a little sentimental tonight about missing out on all the great things my baby is doing tonight.  But don't get me wrong, I love my job and most of the time I think I'm a better mommy because I do work.  Just wish I could be there to know her school friends too.

No comments: