Monday, April 5, 2010

Making Cookies

Maybe it was the Easter season, or maybe it was realizing just how short life can be sometimes, but I decided that I wanted to bake cookies from scratch, ice, and decorate them last week. WOW! That is all I can say! We made the dough on Wednesday. Then on Friday night we baked, iced, and decorated. I'm pretty sure that both kids had a blast. I enjoyed it while they were with me. But unfortunately their short attention spans kicked in and I got to finish the cookies on my own. Are we putting icing on the cookies or in our mouths?

Meticulously spreading the sprinkles!

Riley's well decorated cookie!

Alex probably had the most fun! But let's just say Sprinkles Sprinkles Sprinkles!

Yummy Cookie!
Both kids really enjoyed their cookies,but I don't think we will be trying this adventure anytime soon. I spent a solid hour cleaning up the kitchen after I put them to bed and I think I am still finding sprinkles!

No comments: