Saturday, January 17, 2009

Smith Christmas






Christmas is now officially over. I know this sounds strange to most of you, but the extended Smith family usually celebrates in January after things have slowed down a little. So today we celebrated Christmas 2008 at our house for the last time. No, I am not crazy enough to still have a tree up, but either way it was nice to spend time with my dad's side of the family and introduce Alex to the family. It was a little bittersweet because I am not sure that my grandmother or great Aunt Lou (the last 2 remaining of that generation) will be around for next year's celebration. Somehow our Smith family is getting smaller rather than larger each year. I think it time for Bryce & Kylie (my 2 younger cousins) to get married and add members to the family! :)
We enjoyed a great lunch catered by Shady Oaks Barbeque, watched some Aggie basketball, and opened presents.

No comments: