Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ice Day!

Want it or not, we had an ice day today! No School! That was fine today, but I will hate it in April when I don't get Good Friday off. The nice thing was all 4 of us were able to stay at home this morning and just play. Randy got up and made pancakes and bacon. Yum! He is so much more of a breakfast person than I am. Riley is usually lucky to get frozen waffles that I threw in the toaster on a good morning, if I am cooking. Then this afternoon I went to visit my grandmother and have a dentist appt.
Yes, my grandmother made it through the night and seems to be getting a little better, although her blood pressure is still really low. But at least I was able to spend about an hour up at the hospital with her. Thank you Lord for allowing me one more day to spend with her.

No comments: