Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sensitive Alex

Alexandra is starting to get so sensitive to the outside world. The other day Nana got on to Riley for something, and she started to cry. She did not like her big brother getting in trouble.
My parents are helping me out on Sunday nights right now. Because my 2 children insist on not letting me get a good night's sleep, my parents are going to take the kids on Sunday nights and then Mom will have them on Monday while I am at work. This way at least one night a week, I don't get waken up 2 times. Plus I can sleep later since I don't have to drive to Hurst to drop the kids off before school. So tonight while I was getting ready to leave, my mom was holding Alex and I kissed her and told her I would see her tomorrow. She puckered up her lip in her pout and then started to cry. When I took her, she immediately stopped. I don't think she wanted her mommy to leave.

No comments: