Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My First Cowboys Game

The next weekend I was so excited to go to my first Cowboys game at the new stadium.  Randy called me at work on Friday and told me he had scored 4 free tickets.  I was so excited.  He had already been once that season and had taken his brother, Ryan.  After that game he commented that my dad and I would love it.  So with these tickets, we decided to take my dad and Ryan.  We couldn't take my mom because somebody had to watch the kids, and it couldn't be just anyone for a Sunday night game.  Plus it was Sunday Night Football against the Giants!  It doesn't get much bigger than that in regular season!
 Here I am during our super long walk to the stadium after we paid $30 to park at the Ballpark in Arlington.
 Yes, our seats were 7 rows from the top, but what a great view of the Jumbotron, right?


The excitement is the stadium was so cool!  There had been rumor of opening the roof that night, I am so glad that they changed their minds.  Sadly we did lose the game, but it was exciting right up to the very end.

No comments: