Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A German Christmas in Arlington

Super behind on my blogging and somehow the farther I get behind, the harder it is to motivate myself to try and catch up.  So bear with me for a few days and I will try to play catch up. 
The first weekend in December we went to Arlington to enjoy a little German Christmas by the Ballpark.  It is really small and in the shade (cold) so not too much to do, but we got some great pictures.
 We also got our first Santa picture of the year.  This was actually Father Christmas, but I loved his outfit. Alex wouldn't pose alone, so she is sitting on my dad's knee, but every little bit of exposure helps, right?  Plus the money from the pictures went to the Leukemia society instead of some photo company, so that made me smile.
 Alex had no trouble posing with the beautiful angel on the other hand. 
As we were leaving we noticed that they were doing carriage rides around the ballpark for half the normal price.  So we decided why not.  Especially since we could cover up in the warm blankets.
Me and my handsome boy!

 Ahh! My sweet girl!
Then a picture of my wonderful parents who make most of our activities possible by helping corral the kiddos so that I can enjoy things too.


No comments: