Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Flashback to Jr. High

On Saturday, Dec. 19 I had a flashback to Jr. High when I took the kids rollar skating for the first time.  Our neighborhood association rented out the rink for 2 hours. Not many people showed up, but we sure had lots of  fun.
They have the coolest contraptions made of PVC pipes on wheels to help the kids stand up and enjoy skating more their first time.  Then they also tightened up the skates a little so that it was more like walking.
Don't get me wrong they still spent more time on the ground than skating, but they had fun doing it!

This is my first attempt at taking iphone videos and uploading them to my blog.  Although I still need someone to teach me how to turn them the correct way.

Riley Skating

And then Alex developed a blister and refused to wear her other skate, so she just danced/walked/skated!  Silly girl!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

So cute!!

We were originally going to do this for Jacob's birthday party...before the bowling came about. We should meet up at a rink sometime!! Jacob loves it!!

Unknown said...

upvc pipes, PVC Pipes
Our companys products are PVC pipes, PVC riser pipes, PPR pipes, PE Pipes, PPRC Pipes, PVC column pipes, PVC plumbing pipes, UPVC pipes, & Water Storage Tanks and All type of pipes fitting, Supplier, Wholesalers, exporters & manufacturers in India.