Saturday, July 24, 2010

Caleb's 2nd birthday

After playing all week, we made one more stop on the way home.  My cousin's little boy had his 2nd birthday party.  As I have mentioned before, he & Alex are just 6 weeks apart and so much fun to watch together.  Caleb is also a HUGE Elmo fan.  Soo cute!
Every time my cousin has a party, I'm so impressed.  She really knows how to entertain, plus she can find some really cute cupcakes & cakes.  I wish she lived here, so she could share her ideas & secrets with me!

They found this bounce house a couple of weeks ago on clearance at Toys R Us.  My kids loved it.  I think
the fact that it was a little smaller made it less overwhelming for Alex.


Having fun opening lots of presents!
Probably his favorite present of the day was this bubble generator.  Both kids were having so much fun.  Ahh! The power of soap! :)

No comments: