Thursday, November 24, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

We really have been busy for the last month, that probably is not a good excuse for not blogging for the last month.  But it is all I've got.  I have to go back and post these pics though because I love Halloween so much!  I took the kids to the pumpkin patch for the first time ever all by myself.  My parents were in Washington D.C., and Randy was working out of town.  The weather was beautiful and I decided I could handle it.  I did handle it perfectly fine, although it wasn't quite as much fun without someone else to talk to.
 These are two of the pictures that I require every year.  I just love to compare how much they grow and change over a year.
Then Alex insisted that she get her face painted.  Riley DID NOT want to, but then when I made him stand in line anyway, he forced himself to get a witch. :)

 The favorite part remains the bounce houses.  It doesn't really matter to the kids how long the lines were, they just wanted to bounce down the slide.  Yes I did say bounce, because that is what they did, not
  slide.

We finished up our fun day by taking just a few more pictures with the pumpkins.
By this point they were both getting tired and getting a little silly.  So I don't have the perfect picture of the two of them, but they were having fun.

No comments: