Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Party #1 for a 3 year old

It is hard to believe that 3 years ago, two of our best friends had their babies 3 days apart. It was such an exciting week. My best friend, since jr. high had her baby on Jan. 8 and then on Jan. 11, one of Randy's buddies from college had their little girl. Now they are both growing up to be adorable blonds! I will post Jacob's party later. Here is sweet Hailey in her birthday tutu! Alex really loved Chuck E Cheese this time. Some how those tokens didn't seem to go quite as far. She liked this rocking horse, but like her brother it was a little too slow for her!

Riley & Austin chowing down on pizza! I wish they lived closer. I think these two would be total two peas in a pod if we were around each other all the time. Since it has been a while since we have gotten together, I was amazed to see that my 4 year old is a full head taller than Austin, who is 5.

Birthday princess!

Even our little girls with their age gap, played well together. Hailey was so sweet, the way she just doted on Alex.
Birthday parties have always been fun for me, watching the birthday child in their element, and visiting with the adults. But I have to admit that I love the excuse to have to take my kids to Chuck E Cheese, Bounce House places, and eat cake!




No comments: