Saturday, July 4, 2009

Pensacola, July 3

After 4 days without kids, Randy & I joined the kids at Richard & Karyn's in Pensacola. Our first day there, we got out Riley's new slip n slide. Here is Grandma Karyn coaching Riley in how to slide. Riley's attempt at sliding! Then Randy decided to help him out a litte! Not making it all the way to the end!
Randy decided to help Riley along!

Splash!

After the slip n slide, it was time for some real water. At first Riley and I played on the jet ski. I had not been on one in 2 years, so we slowly warmed up. Then I let him drive. Oh my! Somebody is going to need to help me with the gas bills when that boy starts driving. Pedal to the metal. But of course there are no pictures because I was on the jet ski. Then Riley wanted to ride with Daddy. I'm not sure which one got more out of this.
After throwing Daddy into the bay, Randy wanted to try to throw me into the water. He tried really hard! But I held on tight!



No comments: