Saturday, May 19, 2012

Spring Break 2012- Fiesta Texas

Spring Break 2012 My parents and I decided to take the kids to San Antonio for the week.  Our first stop was Fiesta Texas.  Since we all have Six Flags season passes this one was free.
My son takes after his momma, he LOVES to read maps.

Miss Glamour loves to be in control!
Flying High with Gampa
 This was Alex's favorite.  She saw the strawberry when we were taking the train ride and that was all she wanted to ride!
Then we went to see a country music show.  I actually got pulled up onto stage!  The cute young boy pulled me onto stage and sang a solo to me.  It was so sweet.  Super funny thing, though, was how my own kids reacted.  Instead of liking to see mommy on stage, they got insanely jealous.  As he walked me back to my seat, both kids gave him the "if looks could kill" look.
Overall we had a great day, both kids were wimps to trying new rides, so we left early enough to catch dinner on the riverwalk.
On the way to the restaurant we decided to drive by the Alamo to just show Riley.  As we are driving by my mom starts telling the story to Riley, he stops her, and proceeds to finish it with even more detail.  Apparantly Mrs. Ogle had already introduced the history of the Alamo.

Riley was fascinated.  Sadly it had already closed for the evening.  We knew we would have to find time that week to come back when it was open. Ahh my little history buff.

No comments: