Saturday, May 19, 2012

Basketball Season

Ok, I know I am blogging about January in May.  I got a little behind...and part of me wants to skip ahead and just do the current.  But since I use the blog to go back and help me scrapbook in order, I will just hit on the really key events in our life. 
In January, we played basketball for a second season.  This particular season we followed our soccer coach and even played with 90% of the same players from the soccer team.  That was the highlight of the season.  Otherwise it was a LONG season.  Basketball is not Riley's sport for now.  He just cannot see the big picture and figure out what he needs to do.  I just tried to remind myself that at age 6, I also played YMCA basketball.  I'm not sure I even took a shot.  Basketball was not my sport and I didn't play again until 4th grade so who knows.

The only thing I do know is I really hope that he does not want to play again next season.

No comments: