Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Trunk or Treat

On Sunday, Oct. 24, which also happens to be my birthday, our church had Trunk or Treat.  So for the first time this year, we had a Bumblebee Transformer & a ladybug.  Our Sunday School class' theme was Western Nashville Star.  Sadly I have no pictures of me all dressed up, because of course I was the one taking the pictures, like always. But I do have pictures of the kids posing on the saddle!
Here is Riley trying to rope our hay steer!  For trunk or treat, each class picks a theme to all dress up like and then some have theme related games to go along with it.
Where's Waldo?
 Our photo spot
 Alex riding the "horse" at the Western Trunk!
As I was getting all dressed up in my boots & hat, Randy came in & asked if he just had to be a Nashville Star.  I stupidly just answered "yes."  Little did I know that that meant he was coming as Larry the Cable Guy.   Although I think he looks pretty normal to me!
Oh & the best part of Trunk or Treat is all the candy!

No comments: