Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Look out world, I'm walking!

Today, Aug. 11 Alexandra took her first real steps. She has been taking about 2 steps and falling down for about a week now, but never real sure on her feet. Tonight she walked from the chair to her daddy. Then she proceeded to keep doing it. She is getting much more steady on her feet. Here she is proud of how far she came and touching a solid surface.
Not the most graceful...


But definitely walking!

As a side note, Riley was 1 year and 6 weeks when he took his first steps. But he also got his first tooth at 10.5 months. So far, Alex still does not have any teeth. Although, I think I see signs of some white showing through on her lower gums. My goal was to have a tooth and walk by her birthday party. She just may achieve both! :)

1 comment:

ChelseaSalomone said...

How exciting!! And I still love that little outfit.